Italy: most famous places Must Sees - Olaszország leghíresebb helyei
Michelin Must Sees Italy 10 Most Famous Places presents the ten most essential, not-to-be-missed cities and regions of Italy for a memorable trip even when time is limited. Renowned Rome and Venice head up this short list, along with Milan and the Italian Lakes, Tuscany and the Amalfi Coast, just to name a few. This pocket-size guide helps you do it all with detailed maps, recommended hotels and restaurants, and the Must Sees star-rating system for attractions, sights and activities.
Colourful and practical, the pocket-sized guide hits the highlights for a 24-hour visit, a weekend or longer!
* All sights are carefully reviewed and star-rated to ensure your time and money is spent wisely.
* Color-coded sections help you quickly focus on what to see, do and know for an exciting travel experience
* Michelin Man symbol highlights top activities.
* Selection of the best hotels, restaurants, clubs and kids' activities for every budget.
* Modern two-column layout in an attractive magazine style.
* Full-colour photos and mapping throughout.
- Kiadás Éve