South Africa DK Eyewitness Travel Guide - Dél-Afrika útikönyv
Discover South Africa - a country brimming with bucket-list experiences
Whether you're hoping to catch a glimpse of nature's most majestic animals, get an adrenaline fix scaling the heights of Table Mountain or simply soak up the summer sunshine with a glass of world-class wine, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that South Africa has to offer. Inside you'll find a detailed guide to the country's animals, terrain and flora as well as information on local conservation efforts.
From vibrant city life to abundant wildlife, rugged vistas to beautiful beaches, prehistoric paintings to cutting edge contemporary art, South Africa has it all. This vast and varied country offers so many travel possibilities you'll be spoilt for choice.
Our annually updated guide brings South Africa to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the country's iconic buildings and neighbourhoods.
- our pick of South Africa's must-sees, top experiences, and hidden gems
- a detailed guide with information on animals, terrain, flora and conservation
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop, and stay
- detailed maps and walks which make navigating the country easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- expert advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- colour-coded chapters to every part of South Africa, from Johannesburg to Cape Town, the Winelands to Kwazulu-Natal
- our new lightweight format, so you can take it with you wherever you go
- Kiadás Éve
- Megjelenési forma / Kötészet
- 217 x 127 mm