An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Tokyo, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Tokyo.
Admire the world's largest collection of Japanese art and archaeology at the Tokyo National Museum, watch a traditional Kabuki show, explore the historic Imperial Palace Grounds or admire cherry blossoms in Ueno Park. From top 10 restaurants to the top 10 gardens and parks - discover the best of Tokyo with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Tokyo:
- Nine easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase Tokyo's best attractions, covering Edo-Tokyo Museum, Tokyo Skytree, Senso-ji Temple, Koishikawa Korakuen Garden and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Tokyo, plus seven full-colour area maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Tokyo's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips include our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Central Tokyo; Ginza; Ueno, Asakusa and Oshiage; Roppongi and Akasaka; Aoyama, Harajuku and Shibuya; Shinjuku and more