Barcelona and Catalonia travel guide - Barcelona és Katalónia útikönyv - DK Eyewitness
Whether you want to enjoy Costa Brava's laidback lifestyle, marvel the truly iconic Sagrada Familia or hike the undulating landscape of long-extinct volcanoes, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Barecelona and Catalonia have to offer.
From gothic churches and centuries-old taverns to dizzying skyscrapers and ritzy cocktail bars, Catalonia is a constant contradiction. The natural landscape is just as varied: soaring mountain ranges preside over pristine wilderness and vineyard-cloaked hills taper into a seemingly endless stretch of coastline.
Our recently updated guide brings Barcelona and Catalonia to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the region's iconic buildings and neighbourhoods..
- our pick of the must-sees, top experiences and hidden gems
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop and stay
- detailed maps and walks which make navigating the region easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- expert advice: get ready, get around and stay safe
- colour-coded chapters to every part of Barcelona and Catalonia, from Old town to beyond the centre, Eixample to Montjuïc
- our new lightweight format, so you can take it with you wherever you go