Nyitva tartás: hétfő–péntek 10–16 óra
Turkey Eyewitness Travel Guide - Törökország útikönyv
The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring Turkey.
Browse the lively bazaars of Istanbul, laze on Bodrum's picturesque bays or stroll around the incredible rock formations of Cappadocia: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Turkey with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Turkey:
- Over 40 colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Turkey, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and area plans show in detail Hagia Sophia, Ephesus, the Castle of St Peter and more
- Colour photographs of stunning landscapes, scenic coastlines, incredible churches, spectacular mosques, fascinating ruins, picturesque villages, historic cities and more
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Istanbul; Thrace and the Sea of Marmara; the Aegean; Mediterranean Turkey; Ankara and Western Anatolia; the Black Sea; Cappadocia and Central Anatolia; and Eastern Anatolia
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about the history of Turkey, its society and culture, and the festivals and events that take place here throughout the year
- Experience Turkey with features on the country's landscapes and geology, flora and fauna, art and architecture, customs and traditions, and more
- Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus transport, visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Turkey is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Turkey.
- Kiadás Éve