An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Tallinn, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Tallinn.
Take a stroll down Pikk Street, admire medieval treasures at Niguliste Church, explore the traditional Estonian Open-Air Museum by bike or enjoy the atmosphere in the lively Town Hall Square. From the Top 10 pubs and bars, to the Top 10 ways to unwind - discover the best of Tallinn with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Tallinn:
- Easy-to-follow itineraries to help you make the most of your trip
- Top 10 lists showcase Tallinn's best attractions, covering the City Museum, Pikk Street, the City Walls, Dome Church, Museum of Occupations, Kadriog Park and many more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Tallinn, plus four colour neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Tallinn's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Toompea (Castle Hill), the Old Town, the New Town and more