Los Angeles Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide
Made iconic by its Hollywood connections, Los Angeles is also jam-packed with must-see sights – think world-renowned museums, top-notch restaurants, fun-filled theme parks, and scenic surfing spots.
Make the most of your trip to the City of Angels with DK Eyewitness Top 10 Los Angeles. Planning is a breeze with our simple lists of ten, covering the very best that Los Angeles has to offer and ensuring that you don’t miss a thing. Best of all, the pocket-friendly format is light and easily portable; the perfect companion while out and about. DK Eyewitness Top 10 Los Angeles your ticket to the trip of a lifetime.
Inside DK Eyewitness Top 10 Los Angeles you will find:
- Detailed Top 10 lists of Los Angeles must-sees including Historic Hollywood Boulevard, the Getty Center, Griffith Park, and Disneyland® Resort
- Easy-to-follow itineraries including ideas for day trips, weekends, and a week’s worth of plans to make the most out of each and every day
- Expert advice: honest recommendations on Los Angeles’ most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, eating out, and sightseeing, with top tips on getting ready, getting around and staying safe
- Themed lists including the best beaches, movie theatres, drives and day trips, parks and gardens, and much more
- Practical tips: Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip, including family activities and things to do for free
- Detailed maps including a laminated pull-out map of Los Angeles, plus eight full-color area maps
- Covers: Los Angeles Highlights, Historic Hollywood Boulevard, Sunset Strip, The Getty Center, Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA), El Pueblo de Los Angeles, The Huntington Universal Studios, Hollywood SM, Griffith Park, Disneyland® Resort, Catalina Island, Moments in History, Architectural Landmarks, Parks and Gardens, Beaches, Places to See and Be Seen, Off the Beaten Path, Children’s Attractions, Hollywood Connections, Movie Theaters, Performing Arts Venues, Restaurants, Shopping Streets, Los Angeles for Free, Drives and Day Trips, Downtown, Around Downtown, Pasadena, Hollywood, West Hollywood and Midtown, Beverly Hills, Westwood, and Bel-Air, Santa Monica Bay, Coastal Orange County, Getting To and Around Los Angeles, Practical Information, and Places to Stay.