Lisbon - Lisszabon útikönyv - DK Eyewitness - 2023
Whether you want to explore the jumbled streets of Alfama, take in the fantastic views
from Castelo de São Jorge, or sample the city's iconic custard tarts, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Lisbon has to offer.
As one of the world's oldest cities, Lisbon's colourful buildings and stately museums exude history and tradition. But Lisbon also has a well-deserved reputation for European cool thanks to its vibrant neighbourhoods, contemporary galleries, and cutting-edge cuisine.
Our newly updated guide brings Lisbon to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the city’s iconic buildings and neighborhoods. Our updated 2023 travel guide brings Lisbon to life.
DK Eyewitness Lisbon is your ticket to the trip of a lifetime.
Inside DK Eyewitness Lisbon you will find:
- A fully-illustrated top experiences guide: our expert pick of Lisbon’s must-sees and hidden gems.
- Accessible itineraries to make the most out of each and every day.
- Expert advice: honest recommendations for getting around safely, when to visit each sight, what to do before you visit, and how to save time and money.
- Color-coded chapters to every part of Lisbon, from Alfama to Baixa, Bairro Alto to Belém.
- Practical tips: the best places to eat, drink, shop and stay.
- Detailed maps and walks to help you navigate the region country easily and confidently.
- Covers: Alfama, Baixa and Avenida, Bairro Alto and Estrela, Belém, Beyond the Centre, The Lisbon Coast.