Eastern and Central Europe travel guide - Kelet- és Közép-Európa útikönyv - DK Eyewitness
The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring this fascinating part of Europe.
Explore the imperial palaces of St Petersburg, island-hop around the Dalmatian coast or cruise Slovenia's majestic Lake Bled: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Eastern and Central Europe with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Eastern and Central Europe:
- Over 70 colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Eastern and Central Europe, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and area plans show in detail Krakow's Old Town, Prague Castle, Budapest's Parliament, Bran Castle and more
- Colour photographs of stunning landscapes, scenic coastlines, incredible churches, imposing fortresses, imperial palaces, picturesque villages, historic cities and more
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Lithuania; Latvia; Estonia; Moscow and St Petersburg; Poland; Czech Republic; Slovakia; Hungary; Vienna; Slovenia; Croatia; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Montenegro; Serbia; Romania; and Bulgaria
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about the history, language and culture of each of the countries that are covered in this guide
- Experience Eastern and Central Europe with features on the region's landscapes, historic cities, castles and fortresses, and more
- Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus transport, visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Eastern and Central Europe is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Eastern and Central Europe.
- Kiadás Éve
- Megjelenési forma / Kötészet
- 133 x 223 mm