Mexico Eyewitness Travel Guide - Mexikó útikönyv
Whether you want to sample sizzling street food in Mexico City, swim in the Yucatán's crystal-clear cenotes or marvel at towering Maya pyramids, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Mexico has to offer.
A cultural bonanza, a sun-seekers paradise, a foodie haven: Mexico is a treat for the senses. Its urban areas are buzzing with vibrant markets, tantalizing cuisine and exuberant festivals, whilst its natural landscape encompasses dusty deserts, tropical jungles and plunging canyons. Urban or rural, this country is endlessly enticing.
Our recently updated guide brings Mexico to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the country's iconic buildings and neighbourhoods.
- our pick of Mexico's must-sees, top experiences, and hidden gems
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop, and stay
- detailed maps and walks, which make navigating the country easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- expert advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- colour-coded chapters to every part of Mexico, from Baja California to Southern Mexico, Mexico City to the Gulf Coast
- new lightweight format so you can take it with you wherever you go