Swahili phrasebook- Szuahéli társalgás
Wherever you go throughout the East African region, you’ll find Swahili greatly useful and attempts to communicate with locals in the language will be greatly appreciated. This book gives you the practical phrases you need to get by, as well as the fun, spontaneous phrases that lead to a better understanding of East African people and their culture.
Local knowledge, new relationships and a sense of satisfaction are on the tip of your tongue.
- 5000-word two-way dictionary
- Guide to pronunciation and phrase-building
- Fail-safe small talk
- Practicalities and a section on sustainable travel
- Kiadás Éve
- Megjelenési forma / Kötészet
- 1 maps | Dimensions: 93mm x 140mm