Central America’s most diverse country captivates travelers with its extraordinary landscapes and a civilization-spanning culture that reaches back centuries. Lonely Planet is your passport to Guatemala, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Stroll around the restored Maya temples of Tikal, brush up on your Spanish in Antigua, hike along the shore of Lago de Atitlán; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Guatemala and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Guatemala:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - cuisine, ancient ruins, history, Maya heritage, arts, architecture, politics, land, wildlife
- Over 45 maps
Covers: Guatemala City, Antigua, The Highlands, The Pacific Slope, Central Guatemala, Eastern Guatemala, El Petén and more
- Kiadás Éve
- Megjelenési forma / Kötészet
- 320 oldal
Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
- Sorszám vagy szelvényszám