Nyitva tartás: hétfő–péntek 10–16 óra
Paris pocket guide - Párizs zsebútikönyv - Lonely Planet
Lonely Planet's Pocket Paris is your passport to the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Blend in with the Parisians among the chestnut groves of Jardin du Luxembourg, ride the funicular up to the white-domed majesty of the Basilique du Sacre-Coeur, or have a romantic rendezvous with French art at the Musee Rodin; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Paris and begin your journey now!
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your own needs and interests
- Walking tours and day planners
- Maps for every neighbourhood, including a pull-out city map
- Packed with expert travel tips
- 100% independent advice
Coverage Includes: Eiffel Tower, Les Invalides, Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Elysees, Louvre, Tuileries, Opera, Sacre-Coeur, Montmartre, Centre Pompidou, the Marais, Notre Dame, the Islands, Latin Quarter, Musee d'Orsay, St-Germain des pres, QuickStart Guide, Explore Paris, The Best of Paris, Survival Guide.