Nyitva tartás: hétfő–péntek 10–16 óra
Denmark Travel Guide (Eyewitness ) - Dánia útikönyv
Discover Denmark with this essential travel guide, designed to help you create your own unique trip and to transport you to this beautiful country before you've even packed your case - cycle Copenhagen's picturesque streets, explore the rugged coastline of Bornholm, swig craft beer in Aarhus or follow in the footsteps of Vikings in Viborg and Fyrkat. The DK Eyewitness Guide to Denmark covers the must-see sights and the hidden backstreets, so you won't miss a thing.
- Gorgeous, all-new colour photography so you can imagine yourself there
- Reasons to love Denmark: land of hygge, natural wonders, Viking heritage - what will yours be?
- See Denmark from a different angle - 24 pages of fresh ideas for exploring this spectacular country
- A year-long calendar of events in Denmark gives a selection of celebrations and festivals for all seasons
- Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
- Detailed, colour maps help you navigate the country with ease
- Expert tips to make memories that last - where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
- The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
- Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries cover the whole country, with plenty of eat and drink stops en route
- Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of the must-see attractions, including Copenhagen's Christiansborg Slot, Helsingør's Kronborg Slot and Roskline Domkirke.
- Covers Copenhagen, Northwestern Zealand, Southern Zealand and the Islands, Funen, Southern and Central Jutland, Northern Jutland, Bornholm and Greenland and the Faroe Islands