Admire Siem Reap's awe-inspiring Angkor Wat, sample French-Lao cuisine at Luang Prabang's waterfront restaurants or take a boat ride down the Mekong and stop off at the magical islands of Si Phan Don: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Cambodia and Laos with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Cambodia and Laos:
- Over 20 colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Cambodia and Laos, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and floorplans show in detail the magnificent Angkor Wat, Phnom Penh's elaborately decorated Silver Pagoda, Luang Prabang's Wat Xieng Thong monastery and more
- Colour photographs of Cambodia and Laos' stunning landscapes, beautiful islands, ancient wats and pagodas, Mekong Delta, bustling capital cities of Phnom Penh and Vientiane, and more
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Phnom Penh, Angkor, Northern Cambodia and Southern Cambodia, and Vientiane, Luang Prabang, Northern Laos, Central and Southern Laos
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about each country's complex history, landscapes and wildlife, religions, delicious cuisines, festivals, and more
- Essential travel tips - our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful phrases, visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Cambodia and Laos is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to these remarkable countries.