Ukraine is the second-largest country in Europe - so there's a lot of conversation to have. With this phrasebook say goodbye to awkward silences and get your chat on. Packed with phrases on everything from bargaining at a rynok to hiking and eating out, this book will spice up your Ukrainian adventure.
- two-way dictionary
- guide to pronunciation and phrase-building
- practicalities - how to buy bus or theatre tickets
- get au fait with the Cyrillic alphabet
Coverage includes: Planning chapters, Introduction, Pronunciation, Grammar, Greetings & Civilities, Small Talk, Getting Around, Accommodation, Around Town, In the Country, Food, Shopping, Health, Time Date & Holidays, Numbers & Amounts, Vocabulary, Emergencies, Dictionary and Sustainable Travel.
- Kiadás Éve
- Megjelenési forma / Kötészet
- 292 pages | Dimensions: 93mm x 140mm
- Sorszám vagy szelvényszám
- Marko Pavlyshyn