The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring this exciting country.
Tour Havana, Cuba's vibrant capital; explore dramatic mountain scenery; or laze on stunning beaches: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Cuba with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Cuba:
- Over 30 colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Cuba, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and floorplans show in detail the Museo de la Revolución, Capitolio, Jardín Botánico Soledad and more
- Colour photographs of Cuba's stunning landscape, pristine beaches, colourful capital, coastal towns and more
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Havana - La Habana Vieja, Centro Habana and Prado, Vedado and Plazo, and beyond the city - and western, central and eastern Cuba
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about Cuba's complex history, art and architecture, music, dance and literature, festivals, famous cigars, and more
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful phrases, visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Cuba is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Cuba.