Greece travel guide - Görögország útikönyv - Lonely Planet
Hedonists rejoice! Ancient ruins piercing blue skies, the balmy Aegean lapping an endless coastline, and a culture alive with passionate music and wonderful cuisine – Greece is all this and much more. Lonely Planet is your passport to Greece, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Experience the elegant Acropolis, regal on its hilltop, the soaring pillars of rock at magnificent Meteora and Ancient Delphi lit by the early morning sun; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Greece and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Greece Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, ancient Greek culture, the Greek way of life, arts, architecture, nature, wildlife, food, drink
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 20 maps
Coverage includes: Athens, Peloponnese, Central Greece, Northern Greece, Saronic Gulf Islands, Cyclades, Crete, Dodecanese, Northeastern Aegean Islands, Evia, the Sporades, Ionian Islands and more
- Kiadás Éve
- Megjelenési forma / Kötészet
- 256pp color
- Simon Richmond, Kate Armstrong, Stuart Butler, Peter Dragicevich, Trent Holden, Anna Kaminski, Vesna Maric, Hugh McNaughtan, Kate Morgan, Isabella Noble, Zora O'Neill, Leonid Ragozin, Kevin Raub, Andrea Schulte-Peevers, Andy Symington, Greg Ward