Beijing pocket guide - Peking zsebútikönyv - Lonely Planet
Lonely Planet Pocket Beijing is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Sample the city’s most famous dish, Peking Duck; wander the ancient alleys known as hutong; and explore the world’s largest palace complex at the Forbidden City; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Beijing and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Beijing:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Beijing map (included in print version), plus more than 15 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Covers: the Forbidden City & Dongcheng North, the Summer Palace& Haidian, Beihai Park & Xicheng, South Chaoyang, and the Temple of Heaven Park & Dongcheng South.
- Kiadás Éve
- Megjelenési forma / Kötészet
- 18 maps | Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm
160 pp colour
- Sorszám vagy szelvényszám
- David Eimer